HAIR PREP GUIDE
1. Shampoo your hair twice the night before.
- Use salon quality shampoo as it will cleanse your scalp
from any buildup.
- Cheap shampoos leave a wax coating on your scalp and hair that can alter the
way your hair looks on the big day.
2. Condition your hair.
* Do not condition your scalp. Your natural oils will take care of that for us. *
- Start by conditioning the ends and working your way up the hair shaft to the mid-lengths and
- Even if you think it is all out, rinse some more. If there is any leftover conditioner, I will not be able
to style your hair.
3. Towel dry your hair and use a product:
- Thick, frizzy and/or dry hair: use a leave in conditioner. My favorite is R&Co Sun Catcher.
- Medium to Fine hair: Use a moisturizing detangler to prep your hair. My favorite is R&Co One
- For volume: Use a volumizing mouse such as Moroccan Oil Volumizing Mouse.
4. The blow-dry:
- if you are good at using a round brush or have a brush dryer. Please use this and dry your hair
- If you are not good at using a round brush (which is totally okay!) flip your hair over and blowdry. If
you have natural texture, use a brush to smooth your hair as your blow-dry.