Jessica Jackson Hair
Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life and I am so honored you thought of me!
But booking JJH is not just a hairstyle, it is an expierence... from the initial inquiry to the day of the wedding.
Fast and efficient communication
AT. ALL. TIMES.
A TWO hour hair trial that includes a personal consultation that not only goes over the styles you been pinning but WHY you pinned them.
A custom timeline for you and your bridesmaids so there is no confusion on the day of the wedding.
A veil placement 101 with your bridesmaids or mom the day of your wedding.
Get the "A " to my most asked "Q's"
Can I book you even if I don't know how many services yet?
- Of Course! If you haven’t asked your bridal party yet & have an estimate for services that’s okay. Count them in your inquiry, we’ll finalize your services 6months before your wedding day.
Can I make changes to my booking after I reserve my date?
- You can always add on additional hair styling services but you cannot remove, if you’re unsure about a guest just exclude them from your inquiry & add them on later if need be! If the getting ready location changes that’s okay I’ll requote for that if need be as well!
Do I really need a bridal trial?
- No, I have plenty of out of town brides who can't make it in before their big day... BUT a bridal trial is not an extra step. It’s an ESSENTIAL step. It’s important to talk about what you like and don’t like because sometimes you think you might like something, but then when you try it on, you realize it doesn’t suit you. Having a trial appointment will help you better understand what works and what doesn’t. This gives you the confidence and peace-of-mind needed on the day of the wedding.
How long do you allow for services on the wedding day?
- For brides I allow one hour, for bridesmaids/moms/guests I allow 45mins per service.
Do you have a minimum service requirement?
- Yes! All Saturday weddings have a minimum booking of 4 hair services + the bride.
- I try to stick to first come first serve rule of thumb. Very often I receive multiple requests for the same date & therefore can't hold any wedding bookings without a signed contract & deposit - scheduling a trial does not hold your date.